We're here to help
Partner - AssuranceContact Kathy David
Audits require common sense as well as technical expertise.
Our teams can provide you with innovative assurance services in:
- financial statement audits
- financial statement compilations
- financial statement reviews
- IFRS conversions
- reporting on controls at service organisations.
Why Grant Thornton?
We have the size, scope, breadth, depth and local reach to serve dynamic organisations in Antigua and the wider Leeward Islands. Our teams can provide you with assurance services that deliver real value and support investor confidence.
We coordinate, cooperate and communicate based on our shared global strategy, which ultimately leads to greater consistency and better quality.
- Audit quality monitoring
- Global audit technology
Understanding your business and its industry is the key to providing our audit services. Businesses need auditors and advisors who understand their strategy and can reflect this in their audit approach. We put great emphasis on understanding your strategy and the need to address risk.
This approach represents, we believe, an important step forward in client service, audit quality and efficiency. Our service is based on eight principles that form the basis of our audit framework. How they benefit you is described below:
- Planning to exceed your expectations by delivering an audit service that provides the greatest benefits to you
- Ensuring effectiveness by assessing risk properly and planning the appropriate combination of work, to reach robust audit opinions
- Maximising efficiency by delivering our audit on time, to plan, and to budget
- Managing risk effectively by identifying and mitigating risk to an agreed level
- Developing our people by giving them the support and opportunities they need to generate value for you
- Using technology effectively by maximising teamwork, communication, and efficiency through improved knowledge management and accessibility
- Communicating continuously by remaining accessible and responsive to you throughout the engagement and pre-empting your needs
- Evaluating our performance by holding ourselves accountable and constantly identifying areas for improvement.
- These principles form the framework for our audit service to you, and each team member is committed to their application throughout our engagement.
Our professionals are dedicated to industry groups, where they are immersed in the important issues, emerging trends and business practices that make your industry unique.