Benefits of Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
- Possession of an Antigua and Barbuda Passport.
- Visa-free travel to over 130 countries worldwide, including the UK and European Union.
- Free to reside in Antigua and Barbuda for any length of time.
- Dual citizenship permitted.
- Lifetime citizenship (* See condition below)
- Application and approval process takes an average of 90 days.
- Hassle-free application and approval process
- Stable democratic Government based on British parliamentary system
* Applicants will have an obligation to spend at least 5 days in Antigua and Barbuda during the 5 year period after obtaining Antiguan Citizenship; otherwise they will not be eligible to renew their passport.
Applicants are not required to travel to Antigua and Barbuda during the application process. However, applicants may be required to visit Antigua and Barbuda, one of its Embassies, High Commission or Consulate Offices to take the Oath of Allegiance.