- The main or principal applicant must be eighteen years of age and be able to make an investment as required by the Act.
- The main applicant can include his or her dependents in the citizenship application.
- Real estate investment of US$400,000 or contribution to the National Development Fund of a minimum of US$100,000.
- Robust due diligence and background checks will be conducted on applicants.
- Applicants will be required to provide medical reports.
- Applicants will be required to provide police clearance certificate
- Applicants will not be eligible for citizenship consideration where they possess a criminal record for which the maximum custodial penalty exceeded six months imprisonment, are under criminal investigation, pose a potential national security risk or have previously been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua and Barbuda has visa free status.